Notice of Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of the NT Writers’ Centre (NTWC) will take place via Zoom on 27 April (Tuesday) at 5.00pm.
The NT Writers’ Centre is governed by a volunteer Board, elected from and by our membership. As per the NTWC constitution, all board positions will be declared vacant at the Annual General Meeting and members will be elected or re-elected.
To nominate yourself for a position on the Board, please download and complete a Board Nomination Form. CLICK HERE for the 2021 Board Nomination Form
Please email your completed nomination form in a PDF format to email@example.com, from the email address we have on your membership record.
Members with financial, and/or corporate governance expertise are particularly encouraged to apply.
Please note the following when nominating yourself for the NT Writers’ Centre Board:
- Only people who are financial members of the NT Writers’ Centre, over 18 years of age, may nominate as candidates.
- Nominations must be proposed and seconded by two NT Writers’ Centre financial members. The candidate may propose or second himself or herself.
- Please enclose a short biography that describes the skills and experience you would bring to the role (up to 150 words).
- Nominations must be received no later than 10am on Monday 26 April 2021.
If successful, you will be expected to
- Attend regular evening Board Meetings (held via Zoom)
- Attend other meetings and planning days as required
- Contribute time and expertise as applicable
- Act as an ambassador for the NT Writers’ Centre
All NTWC financial members are invited to attend and vote in the Annual General Meeting.
To RSVP please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 10am on Monday 26 April 2021.
Members can appoint a proxy to represent them at the AGM if they are unable to attend. CLICK HERE for the 2021 AGM Proxy Form
Reports of the Board
The order of business to be transacted is as follows:
- Firstly, the consideration of the accounts and reports of the Board;
- Secondly, the election of new board members