Expressions of Interest | 2019 Workshop Program
The NT Writers’ Centre invites proposals from authors, poets, playwrights, screenwriters and writers of fiction and nonfiction, to take part in our 2019 program of events. We also welcome proposals from editors and publishing industry professionals.
We are seeking proposals for workshops and author talks on all aspects of writing craft and the publishing industry.
Successful applicants will be notified before the end of the year, but all applications will be held on file for future programming endeavours.
The NT Writers’ Centre pays artist fees and on some occasions are able to provide a travel bursary. If you are planning a visit to the NT and are able to cover any of your own costs, please include these details.
Please include in your pitch:
- Short writers’ bio (aprox 150 words, including website if applicable).
- Details of any previous teaching experience.
- Proposed workshop/masterclass outline including details of topics covered, workshop length, preferred group size, age group, skill level etc.
- The NT Writers’ Centre services writers across the Territory. As such, please indicate if you have a preferred location. If you live in the NT, please include this detail.
- Please indicate if you are able to cover or contribute to any travel or accomodation costs. This may suit writers who are already planning travel or who have preexisting connections in a place.
- Email and phone contact
Please email Darwin/Top End proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org and Central Australia/Barkly proposals to email@example.com with the subject heading ‘2019 Workshop Program Proposal’ by November 11.
Book of the month
Living in HopeBuy Now