AGM 2020 on 28 April
This is notice that the Annual General Meeting of the NT Writers’ Centre will be held on 28 April (Tuesday) at 5.30pm.
Due to the pandemic, it will be held via Zoom, so people will need to RSVP ahead of time to receive the teleconference link.
As per the NTWC constitution, all board positions will be declared vacant and members will be elected or re-elected during the AGM.
Board nominations need to be received by close of business, 27 April. Click here for Nomination Form 2020
- i) Please RSVP to the NT Writers’ Centre on 08 8941 2651 or email@example.com any time prior to the AGM.
- ii) Members can appoint a proxy to represent them at the AGM if they are unable to attend. Click here for PROXY FORM 2020
- iii) The order of business to be transacted is as follows:
- Firstly, the consideration of the accounts and reports of the Board;
- Secondly, the election of new board members;
The annual report for 2019 and the audit report for 2019 will be available to members on request 14 days prior to the AGM. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to receive them ahead of the meeting.