The NT Writers’ Centre publishes content on our website that is written by our membership. This can be a way for writers to develop their writing resumes, raise their author profile and broaden their publication history. Keep in mind that we are seeking a professional standard of work and will not publish writing unless it is well written and thoroughly researched.
Acceptance is not guaranteed.
What we want:
- Articles on writing, publishing and literature
- Content relevant to current issues/trends.
- Reviews on literary events such as festivals.
- Reviews of recently published books or articles.
- Interviews with authors and other literary professionals.
What we unfortunately don’t publish:
- Self-promotion or advertising.
- Under-researched opinion pieces.
- Creative fiction/poetry.
If your proposal is accepted, we will ask you to submit it by a certain date. We may ask if we can publish your article in our annual print magazine, Imprint. Editing will be at the discretion of the NT Writers’ Centre staff.
If we do not accept the article, we will let you know as soon as possible.