The health and safety of our artists, volunteers, staff and audience is our top priority. When getting around NTWF here are some ways to keep COVID-Safe and help us to implement our COVID-19 Safety Plan:
• Keep your distance (1.5m between strangers). Please look out for marks on the ground and leave seats set out as you find them.
• Stay within groups of people that you already know.
• Wash or sanitise your hands regularly. Sanitiser will be easily available across all Festival venues.
• Sneeze and cough into your elbow. Avoid covering your mouth with your hands.
• Only cashless payment will be accepted at the NT Writers Festival.
• Most importantly, if you are unwell, please stay home. All tickets are transferable and can be passed on to a friend or family member.