Aesthetica Creative Writing Award
Closing Date: 31 August 2018
Entry Fee: Yes
Prizes Offered: Yes
More Information: www.aestheticamagazine.com/cwa
Submissions are open for the Aesthetica Creative Writing Award 2018!
Celebrating excellence in contemporary writing and new work, the Creative Writing Award is a platform for emerging or established poets and writers to showcase their work to an international audience.
The award has two categories for entry; Poetry and Short Fiction, and there are no limitations on themes or subject matters. Works previously published are also accepted and you may enter as many times as you wish.
Creative Writing Award Prizes include:
– £1,000 for each winner (Poetry and Short Fiction)
– Publication in the Aesthetica Creative Writing Annual
– Consultation with Redhammer (Short Fiction Winner)
– Full Membership to The Poetry Society (Poetry Winner)
– One year membership to Granta
– Selection of books courtesy of Bloodaxe and Vintage
Poetry entries should be no more than 40 lines and Short Fiction entries should be no more than 2,000 words. Entries are open until 31 August 2018.