Call for Nominations: NT Writers’ Centre Board of Management
- Want to give back to your community?
- Help support the arts and writing?
- Are you skilled in legal, accounting, management, human resources, strategic planning, writing, publishing or arts administration?
Join our board and become a director of the NT Writers’ Centre.
If you’re from Alice Springs, Katherine, Darwin, Tennant Creek, Wadeye, or anywhere else in the NT, we want your ideas and enthusiasm. You don’t need previous board experience and you don’t even need to be a writer.
Being a member of our board can:
- Help shape the direction of the NT Writers’ Centre
- Empower your community to tell its story
- Make you an ambassador for literature
- Advance your career prospects
- Give you free management training and experience
We’ve supported writers and their writing since 1993 by giving a voice to the North and the Centre through writers’ festivals in Alice Springs and Darwin. We help writers share and discuss their work and improve their skills. We support poetry, plays, journalism, fiction, nonfiction, screenwriting, publishing and far more for everyone from children to adults.
Want to get involved?
Request a nomination form from firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our Darwin office on 08 8942 1100
Please note, nominees must be current NT Writers’ Centre members. To check your membership, join, or renew online, click here. Board nominations need to be received by close of business, Monday, 16 May.
Book of the month
The life and times of Alec Kruger
Alone on the soaksBuy Now